- A queen excluder works by separating the brood nest from the boxes where the bees will store their excess honey, helping keep the hive organized and making honey harvesting easier
- SAFE FOR BEES AND INCREASES CONFIDENCE: Smooth, oval gaps with rounded edges encourages bees to pass through the excluder without damaging any bee wings or legs; giving the beekeeper more confidence as to where their queen is in the bee hive, making it easier to find her among the frames and harvest honey
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Our queen excluder is designed to fit all 10 frame Langstroth bee hives and is simply placed flat above the boxes where the queen laying eggs and below the boxes where honey is stored
- IDEAL SIZING AND SPACING: The spaces in the grid are perfectly spaced large enough to allow the smaller worker bees through the holes, but small enough to exclude the queen and keeping her from entering the honey boxes; maximizing honey product in each hive
- MULTIPLE USES: Besides keeping queens from entering honey boxes, queen excluders can be used for queen rearing, cut down into custom sizes to fit top bar hives, 5 frame nucleus hives and Flow Hives
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.